Friday, July 6, 2012

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you, without a dope beat to step to.

On July 16th it will have been 1 year since I last posted a blog. What happened to the last 12 months!

Since my last blog, my oldest son has completed Kindergarden, lost a tooth, and doubled in height. Well I am not positive about the his height but he is growing like a weed. It will be interesting to see how tall he ends up being. My youngest has developed a personality like no other. I am convinced he is a desendent of Thor, his blonde hair, his linebacker frame. He has learned how to close his fist and swing it toward my gut when I am least expecting it. Let me be the first to tell you he can throw a punch. My wife has continued with her rockstar status, taking care of our kids full time, working at the church with kids for a portion of the last 12 months and putting up with me all the time. I am a blessed man to have a family like I do. It something that if you are careful you can start taking for granted.

So much has happened in my life and I am still trying to sort through it all and make heads or tails of it. I look forward to sharing more of these situations with you. I feel that I have something to say and that there is something that may want to hear it.

I am currently 40k feet above Indiappolis and I can feel the engines on the plane start to throttle down. My time is short tonight, but I have the next week off and plan on detoxing and clearing my head during that time, not to mention escaping the heat! Time to go, Columbus here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment